TRAFFIC ACCIDENT CONTROL
DETAILS TO REPORT
- The accident location
- Number of casualties and degree of injury
- Damaged articles and degree of its damage
- Other issues need to be report
THINGS TO DO(OR MUST NOT DO) WHEN AN ACCIDENT OCCURS
- In an accident, the passenger(s) must not interfere the driver(s) of their action in dealing with the accident.
- Regardless of legal process in lines with the accident, the both concerned parties should help and respect one another.
- In case of hit-and-run, help the injured and call 112 to report the vehicle involved in the hit-and-run of its license plate number, the color, the makers and other special traits.
- Do not smoke or dump matches around the accident site because there might me gasoline leakage and dangerous goods in a loaded truck.