> Culture & Tourism
About Seocho Tourist Information Center
With culture and arts making harmony with nature, Seocho (Tourism Information) Center is located in the backside of Exit 9 of Gangnam Station, the center of fashion, beauty and businesses. Information regarding tourism and various cultural events is provided in various languages, and other useful services for tourists, such as medical tourism information center, medical tourism experience zones, etc. are available.
Seocho (Tourism Information) Center attracts attention from the people by drawing unique pictures of the tourist attractions of Seocho-gu District, such as Seoul Arts Center, Floating Island, Nue Bridge, etc., on the exterior of its building, which is a 2-story art container.
- Tourist Information Desk
Tourism Information Desk, located on the first floor, not only provides information about Seocho-gu District, but also about everything related to tourism in Seoul. 4 languages, Korea, English, Chinese, and Japanese, are available, and other services for reserving performances, lodging and restaurants are provided. Also, for the convenience of tourists, information searching services are also available.
- Travel Lounge and Reservation & Consultation Desk
Travel Lounge provides resting area, convenience features, and information search, and teas and snacks are available. Also, Reservation & Consultation Desk is operated to provide reservation services in English, Chinese, and Japanese, for foreign visitors.
「Evercab Shared-Ride Service」
- Subject: Any foreign tourist who wishes to visit Everland
- If a reservation is made in advance, shared-vehicles will be provided for a specific date, time and venue.
- This service provides rides departing from Seocho Tourism Information Center at 10:40, and coming back from the drop-off place of Everland at 20:15 (Sun. - Thu.) and 21:15 (Fri. and Sat.).
- Fees: KRW 75,000 (Round-trip ride and admission ticket)
Information for venues near the Center
서초(관광정보)센터 주변 정보
|Seoripul Food Truck Zone
||Gangnam Station Maeul Madang (Sketchbook No. 9)
- Venue : Exit 9 and 10 of Gangnam Station
- Details: 10 units including hot dog, waffle, sandwich
- Inquiry: Construction Management Division (2155-6954)
- Venue : Exit 9 of Gangnam Station
- Details : Street performances of various genres
- Inquiry : Park and Green Space Division (2155-6846)