Penalties for parking violation
> General Information
> Penalties for parking violation
ILLEGAL PARKING AND STOPPING
"Parking" refers to a condition where a car can not be mobilized immediately due to breakdown, loading and the driver is not in the present. Parking at a prohibited area would be subject to traffic control.
SUBJECT TO PARKING VIOLATION
- A car that parked or stopped at intersection. crosswalks. sidewalks. on crossing roads.
- A car that parked or stopped within 10m range of safety zone
- A car that parked or stopped within 10 m range from crosswalks or at edges of crossing roads.
- A car that parked or stopped around No Parking Allowed signed areas
- A car that parked on a street with less than 5m width of space
(※Parking is prohibited on this kind of street even if there is no No PARKING SIGN)
- A car that parked or stopped within 5m from corners of road or edges of intersections.
- A car that parked or stopped within 10m from a bus stop
- A car that parked within 5m range from a fire extinguisher or related machine.
- A car that parked or stopped at yellow and white dotted-line areas.
- You may obtain the pictures taken for violation at any time.
- To search for parking violation in Seocho-gu, visit http://traffic.seocho.seoul.kr